Thursday 16 October 2014

New home, new job, same old me.

I've had so many blogs over the years. I've written blogs for fun, I've written blogs for assignments, tumblr blogs, wordpress blogs; the list goes on. And they all have one thing in common: reading back through the posts makes me shudder, thinking "oh dear God did I really write that?!"

So what better time to start afresh than with a new home, an exciting new job and the same old me?

I'll keep it short.

New home: I've just moved back to the lovely city where I grew up and am living in a little flat in Kelham Island overlooking the river.

New job: I did a stupid thing - I quit my job with no new role lined up. I did it though, I start my new job in November.

Same old me: I'm still me; I love coffee, gin and pole fitness. I hate comic sans. I have a wonderful group of friends and family and am completely in love with an incredible guy. Life is good.

This blog will most likely be made up of my love of all things digital and of course a little bit about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment